Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Linear Conjuction


























































When we were first assigned this project, I had many different ideas for this dinning space. From the very beginning I envisioned an open space with light coming through the windows. We were asked to start the project by designing our own table for our space. As I began to think about the table, I thought about the dinning experience its self . I envision my dinning room to be very informal with a high table and stool seating. My table is 3'3" high and its 5' in width and 10' in length. With the space I wanted it to really express my concept of linear conjunction. I felt that the bottom of my table forms a grid pattern that brings the 4 legs of the table together to form a whole, just like when we dine we all come together to share this special moment.








No comments: